Presented by: Jon Adshead Compliance & Audit Director at Mace
Tuesday 19 October 2021: 19:00 – 20:00 BST
Book your free tickets now for this virtual event: https://lnkd.in/ekMKASj9
This webinar will provide an overview of why quality management (QM) is now more vital than ever in the built environment sector. It will also introduce an important new British Standard: BS 99001, Quality Management Systems – Specific requirements for the built environment sector which is being developed to support the industry to demonstrate a further commitment to raising quality in the sector.
How will attendees benefit?
- Increase their understanding of how improved QM links to other key strategies in the sector construction design, build and development.
- Learn more about BS 99001: its aims, anticipated benefits, structure, implementation and relationship with ISO 9001:2015.
- Explanation of how the standard is being developed and its potential impact, usage, benefits and compliance challenges.
Who should attend the webinar?
- Construction material providers
- Construction technical support
- Construction companies (at all tier levels)
- Manufacturing (including construction products)
- Paints manufacturers
- Concrete manufacturers
- Construction plant and equipment suppliers
- Construction project managers
- Construction special interest Groups
- Construction Fabrications
- Insurance, banking (e.g. mortgage lending)
- Principle contractors