1 DAY IATF 16949:2016 FOUNDATION COURSE
This one day course provides delegates with an understanding of the High-Level Structure described within Annex SL including its impact on ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
An awareness of the Quality Management principles and their application throughout the standard is provided together with an understanding of the concept of risk and risk based thinking.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the IATF 16949 requirements.
- Gain an understanding of Annex SL
- Learn about the 7 Management principles
- Understand the concept of Risk based thinking
- Understand the Structure of ISO 9001/IATF 16949
- Those interested in the latest version of IATF 16949
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an IATF 16949
- Anyone with an interest in Automotive related quality management systems
- Increased awareness
- Be ahead of the game
- Enhance your company’s reputation
- Establish site awareness of the changes
- Formal training reduces potential time wasting costs
- Create awareness of risk & opportunity, risk based thinking
- Any transition concerns explained and discussed
Temple QMS have always responded to the changing needs of our business. Advising, guiding and teaching the company all aspects of ISO.Weir Waste
The level of service and help I received has been exceptional everyone from the Accounts Department through to the Directors of the company should be proud of themselves.Wayne Roberts, DipQ