2 DAY ISO 9001:2015 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) INTERNAL AUDITING COURSE
Internal auditing is a key to effectively maintaining a Management System and compliance with specified requirements. Continual Improvement is an integral part of Quality Management Principles of ISO 9001 therefore internal auditing becomes essential to drive business improvement and goes beyond compliance.
The 2 day ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course is designed for delegates to optimise auditing skills and enhance audit capabilities. It is also designed to build confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking action where necessary.
- Interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011:2018 auditing standard
- How to apply 19011 principles to ISO 9001:2015
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and record
- How to prepare and report audit findings
- Enhance your company’s profile
- Those looking to gain the knowledge on how to manage the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
- Internal auditors – New and Existing
- Quality Professionals and Project Managers
- Those who manage the risk and opportunity within Quality in their organization
- Those who already work as an auditor but need a refresher
- Those interested in understanding how to fit Quality into their business
- Those starting their career in quality management
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare conduct and follow up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Help your organisation to take steps to gain a culture of quality
- Be able to look how your company can continual improve its practices and processes.
- Attract new customers
Temple QMS have always responded to the changing needs of our business. Advising, guiding and teaching the company all aspects of ISO.Weir Waste
The level of service and help I received has been exceptional everyone from the Accounts Department through to the Directors of the company should be proud of themselves.Wayne Roberts, DipQ