Temple Quality Management Systems is based in the Midlands at Office 31, Zenith House, Highlands Road, Solihull, B90 4PD. We primarily cover the UK, however our consultants do travel to Europe and the Middle East when required. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
You’ll find we offer a great deal of online events covering a wide variety of topics, so if you would like to get involved or join us for our next online discussion, please reach out to us via our social channels:
ISO Consultancy and Training.
Our passion at TempleQMS is to offer an innovative, collaborative service, that puts your needs and expectations at the heart of Business Management Compliance. We strive to achieve this by using the concept of process approach, value added, risk and opportunity based thinking.
We offer a variety of 1-1, virtual and group training courses and our trainers are experienced practitioners in their respective subject. Our training courses can be purchased directly through our website. If you have any questions before your purchase, please get in touch with us and our team will be delighted to help with your enquiry.
Due to quality and business management systems being useful for almost any business, our business consultancy client base is very diverse. Our online training courses are created for Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, Aerospace and Automotive.
Our recent clients include:
- Jaguar Landrover
- Gwent Police
- Financial Ombudsman Service
- St. Modwen Homes
Our people and experience! Our passion here at Temple is to offer an innovative, collaborative service, that puts your requirements and expectations at the heart of Business Management Compliance. We strive to achieve this by using the concept of Process Approach, Value Added, Risk and Opportunity Based Thinking.
Find out more here from Temple founder Bob Hughes in our video ‘An Introduction to Temple QMS’: https://youtu.be/wpKONbbq6Pk
ISO is not an acronym (it’s the name of a company) and is the International Organisation for Standardisation based in Switzerland where all the standards and certifications come from.
These internationally recognised ‘standards’ cover a vast range of activities from creating a product, managing a process, delivering a service or supplying materials to customers and designed to ensure a service is efficient and consistent.
Quality management standards: Support companies and staff work more productively and reduce product failures.
Environmental management standards: support the reduction of environmental impacts, reduce waste and help organisations be more sustainable.
Health and safety standards: are their to reduce accidents in the workplace.
IT security standards: are in place to help organisations keep sensitive information secure.
Your dedicated consultant from Temple QMS will provide you with a full list of certification bodies we work with, in addition to their costs. We’ll ensure your set-up is fully compliant against the required standards and that your team are effectively working together to achieve it.
One way to get ahead of the competition is to hold the right certification for your industry. A good place to start is ISO 9001, which will help you achieve a better result, due to it being implemented by over 1.2 million companies and organisations in over 170 countries, this can be used by any organisation, regardless of its field of activity and size.
Other certifications that are very popular include ISO 27001 (for Information Security) and ISO 45001 (for Occupational Health and Safety). These types of certifications help gain trust and more points, which gives you a much better opportunity to secure the business you are tendering for.
ISO 9001 is the world’s most popular standard and sets out the criteria for a quality management system, ensuring profitability, market share, increased business performance, customer satisfaction and sustainability to name a few.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
Find out more about our ISO 9001 consultancy and training services here: https://templeqms.com/iso-9001-quality-management-system/
Yes! This standard is recognised world-wide and will enhance your reputation and processes, setting the standard for excellence and quality. Your customers will feel reassured, you’ll find procurement easier and employee satisfaction will grow with less waste, few issues and importantly ensuring a right first time approach.
You can also choose to be certified independently by a third party, and this is a great boost for the brand and its people to achieve.
With over 25 years experience in ISO 9001 and having issued thousands of certifications, our friendly team at Temple will deliver certification swiftly following your system being implemented via an accredited auditor.
The process would typically be documenting the management system and identifying any training requirement (if required), followed by a report identifying your existing processes and procedures and any amends required.
You and your business will then have time to make the changes of any non-conformities found. Once this gap analysis is complete, an accredited auditor will visit and if everything is smoothly set-up (which our team at Temple will make sure) and your certification will be with you!
Yes. Support is available from our head office, virtually or/and onsite at your premises, from one of our Temple consultants.
We’ll be with you each step of the way for your annual re-certification.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and can be certified to. It maps the framework that a company or organisation can follow to create an environmental management system.
ISO 14001 is designed for any type of company, regardless of its activity or sector, it can provide assurance to customers, company management and employees that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
The most recent version of the environmental management system requirements was published in 2015, and is referred to as ‘ISO 14001:2015’.
There are many benefits to this standard, these include:
- Reduced energy and material costs
- Reduced waste management
- Ongoing compliance with legislation
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Improved company image and marketability
- Pre-qualification in tender processes
- Building consumer trust
- Defining your corporate social responsibility policy
Temple QMS offer 2 different types of ISO 14001 Training:
ISO 14001:2015 Foundation Course – 1 day
- Understanding ISO 14001:2015
- A precise review of activities, products and services within a business
- Understand the concept of statement of intent/environmental policy
- Determine the organisation significant environmental aspects
- Create definitive links from the aspects to environmental impacts
- Establishing creative objectives and monitoring & measuring processes
- Environmental links for the procurement of products and services
- Creating consistency in control of an environment management system
- Controlling internal and external communication including sub-contractors
- Creating knowledge to compliance obligations with linkage to aspects register
- Establishing a review of the system including management aspects
- Those interested in the latest version of ISO 14001 and how it works
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Anyone with an interest in environmental management systems
- Those starting their career in environmental management
ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Course – 2 days
This 2-day internal auditor course will develop necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and processes based on ISO 14001:2015. Enhance your auditing skills in line with ISO 14001:2015 and learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow up activities.
- Interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011 auditing standard
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and record
- How to prepare and report audit findings
- Those responsible carrying out environmental system audits
- Internal auditors – New and Existing
- Experienced quality auditors who want to audit environmental management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
- Managers who will have to evaluate the outcome of internal EMS audits
- Those who manage the risk and opportunity within Environment in their organisation
- Those who already work as an auditor but need a refresher
- Those interested in understanding how to fit EMS into their business
- Those starting their career in environmental management
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare conduct and follow up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Help your organisation to take steps to gain a culture of quality
- Produce professional audit reports and justify cases for corrective action and improvement.
The team at Temple will create a bespoke training course for your team, supporting you have your Environmental Management System in place, we’ll also support your maintenance of the standard, from auditing, to internal audits, reviews and handle non-conformity.
Absolutely! the team at Temple will support your team with the process from start to finish, ensuring the ISO 14001 Environmental Management system will become part of your day to day operations. Our consultants offer tailored support online, from our HQ and onsite!
We’ll be on hand every step of the way to support your annual certification.
ISO 45001 is a vital business requirement. With over 6000 people dying every day from work-related accidents or diseases, this accounts for over 2 million people every year. Business can suffer detrimentally from these occupational injuries. ISO 45001 was developed to create a framework to improve working conditions and reduce workplace risks.
The ISO 45001 standard is intended for use by any organisation and can address many, if not all legal requirements. Please be aware that, due to the current COVID-19 situation, IAF has extended the transition period for certified companies to migrate from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001. The transition period is extended by 6 months and now ends on 30 September 2021.
Key potential benefits from use of the standard include :
- Reduction of workplace incidents
- Reduced absenteeism and staff turnover, leading to increased productivity
- Reduced cost of insurance premiums
- Creation of a health and safety culture, whereby employees are encouraged to take an active role in their own OH&S
- Reinforced leadership commitment to proactively improve OH&S performance
- Ability to meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Enhanced reputation
- Improved staff morale
Temple offer 4 specific courses related to ISO 45001. For more information please click on the links below:
ISO 45001 Foundation Course (1 day)
This course aims to provide delegates who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, occupational health and safety (OH&S) management, with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 45001. The course is based on the IRCA specification – FD127 ISO 45001:2018 Foundation.
Course details: https://templeqms.com/training-courses/iso-45001-foundation-course-1-day/
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course (2 days)
Expand your auditing skills and understand how to audit the processes of an ISO 45001. This course is certified by CQI and IRCA (The Chartered Quality Institute and the International Register of Certificated Auditors).
Course details: https://templeqms.com/training-courses/iso-45001-cqi-and-irca-internal-auditor-2-days/
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Conversion Course (3 days)
This 3-day CQI IRCA certified course will provide existing auditors with the knowledge and skills to audit an occupational health and management system.
On completion of the course delegates will have the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
The course is based on the IRCA specification – PR356 ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Conversion (OHSMS).
Course details: https://templeqms.com/training-courses/iso-45001-auditor-conversion-course-3-day/
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course (5 days)
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
The course is based on the IRCA specification – PR357 ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor.
Course details: https://templeqms.com/training-courses/iso-45001-lead-auditor-course-5-day/