Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- You will keep your username and password safe, and won’t share them with anyone. You will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- You can update your personal details (including your account and marketing preferences) by accessing your account Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
- Will not use or share the Personally Identifiable Information collected on our website in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without providing you with a choice whether to permit any such unrelated uses.
- The Temple seeks to ensure that your information and preferences are accurate and complete and ensure that we don’t hold personal information any longer than is necessary.
- We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you ask to receive e-newsletters, promotional emails, and other information. We use this information to provide you with the information you requested. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings by visiting your profile and opting-out of some or all correspondence.
- Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide customers with a better service and to provide all visitors a smooth, efficient, and personalised experience while using our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event that you contact us again.
- Acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you provide
- If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.
- Contact Us
Purchases made from REED.co.uk
Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a “Cancellation Period”. Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.
In case you decide to cancel your purchase of a course, it can be done in the following way:
By filling out Cancellation Form and sending it via email@example.com
If you cancel the purchase of a course within 14 calendar days as mentioned above, we will refund you for all payments made as a part of your purchase within 14 calendar days from the day we accept that you are entitled to a refund.
Use of your personal information
We collect information about you to provide you with our services.
We will use information about you:
- To process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you.
- To provide services requested by you.
- To contact you about services requested by you.
- To contact you for ‘service administration purposes’ – i.e. password reminders or to notify you that a particular service or product has been suspended or changed
- To keep our records up-to-date.
- To recommend products or services available from us that we believe will be of interest to you.
Sharing information about you
We will ONLY share information about you when we are required to so by law. We do not share information about you otherwise.
A cookie is a text file containing information that can be remembered by a web browser between pages. When an individual uses a web browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer etc) to access the internet, that browser can create cookies which are stored on the user’s computer. Cookies are not programs and therefore cannot contain viruses or other malicious software. They are purely a string of text and numbers.
Cookies are used on this website for the following purposes:
To track website usage activity via Google Analytics
Google’s cookies are used mainly to differentiate between first time visitors to a website and repeat visitors. They do not contain any personally identifiable information. They let us record information, such as areas of the website that have been visited the most, so that we can continually improve our website and the relevance of the content.
To enable the technical functioning of this website
A number of cookies are also set by the computers that run this website. They are solely used to record technical information necessary for our web servers to work properly. No personally identifiable information in stored in these cookies.
First Party Cookies
All cookies used by us are ‘first party’ cookies. This means that any cookie set on this website can only be read back from this website. No other website is able to read or access information from any cookie set by this website. We do not use ‘third party’ cookies, which would permit this sort of behaviour by other websites.
You can set your browser software to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. If you refuse all cookies, some of our website features may not function!