ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
ISO 45001 is a vital business requirement. With over 6000 people dying every day from work-related accidents or diseases – That accounts to over 2 million people every year. Business can suffer detrimentally from these occupational injuries.
ISO 45001 was developed to create a framework to improve working conditions and reduce workplace risks. The ISO 45001 standard is intended for use by any organisation and can address many, if not all legal requirements.
Please be aware that, due to the current COVID-19 situation, IAF has extended the transition period for certified companies to migrate from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001.
The transition period is extended by 6 months and now ends on 30 September 2021.
Please see the IAF COVID-19 FAQs list https://iaffaq.com/
Click to view our 45001 courses
Benefits of ISO 45001
Key potential benefits from use of the standard include :
- Reduction of workplace incidents
- Reduced absenteeism and staff turnover, leading to increased productivity
- Reduced cost of insurance premiums
- Creation of a health and safety culture, whereby employees are encouraged to take an active role in their own OH&S
- Reinforced leadership commitment to proactively improve OH&S performance
- Ability to meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Enhanced reputation
- Improved staff morale
Other Courses Available
CQI & IRCA ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor (OHSMS)ISO 45001 £650.00 Add to basket
CQI & IRCA ISO9001:2015 Lead AuditorISO 9001:2015 £1,400.00 Add to basket
CQI & IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Internal AuditorISO 9001:2015 £650.00 Add to basket
PT203 – Managing Management SystemsDistance Learning £795.00 Add to basket