ISO 45001 Foundation Course – 1 day
ISO 45001 Foundation Course – 1 day
This one day certified course aims to provide delegates who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, occupational health and safety (OH&S) management, with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 45001.
The course is based on the IRCA specification – FD127 ISO 45001:2018 Foundation.
- The purpose of an OH&S management system, of OH&S management system standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the OH&S management system.
- The structure and content of ISO 45001.
- The OH&S management system related requirements of ISO 45001.
- The processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analysing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining and improving an occupational health and safety management system, including the significant of these for OHSMS auditors.
- The terms and definitions defined and used in ISO 45001.
- Understanding the key elements of ISO 45001:
- External and internal issues, requirements of workers and other relevant interested parties, actions to address risks and opportunities, and the OH&S management system processes.
- OH&S Policy
- Leadership and commitment
- Hazard identification and assessment of risks and opportunities
- Support – Resources, competence, awareness and communication
- Operations – management of change, procurement
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit.
- Management review
Who is the course intended for?
Anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of the ISO 45001:2018 Standard.
Required Knowledge of:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- A basic knowledge of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
- Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
Printed Copy of ISO 45001:2018
Each participant should have a printed copy of the standard to reference while completing this course. Loan copies can only be made available in a classroom setting.
Course ID reference number: 2429
This course is certified by CQI and IRCA (the Chartered Quality Institute and the International Register of Certificated Auditors)
Due to changes announced by CQI and IRCA we must make you aware that:
As a registered charity, the CQI is subject to the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), a UK law that gives you certain rights with respect to your personal data that is shared with the Institute.
In order to accurately record the delegates that they are certifying, CQI and IRCA now require that we provide them with your contact details (name, surname and email address).
We have been assured by CQI and IRCA that delegate data will be handled and stored confidentially and securely, and that any marketing communications between CQI and IRCA and you will be limited to the promotion of CQI and IRCA and their qualifications programmes, and that this will be strictly on an opt-in basis.
To exercise your GDPR rights, you must contact the CQI either directly or through Temple Management Training Limited unless you are located in a European Union country when you must contact the CQI’s EU representative – IT Governance Europe Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you reference ‘CQI’ in any correspondence you send to their representative.
IMS Internal AuditorIMS £650.00 Add to basket
ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Conversion CourseISO 45001:2018 £850.00 Add to basket
CQI & IRCA ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHSMS)ISO 45001:2018 £1,400.00 Add to basket
FD107 – Introduction to Management SystemsDistance Learning £390.00 Add to basket