CQI & IRCA EMS ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
This 2-day certified internal auditor course will develop necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and processes based on ISO 14001:2015. Enhance your auditing skills in line with ISO 14001:2015 and learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow up activities.
- Interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011 auditing standard
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and record
- How to prepare and report audit findings
- Those responsible carrying out environmental system audits
- Internal auditors – New and Existing
- Experienced quality auditors who want to audit environmental management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
- Managers who will have to evaluate the outcome of internal EMS audits
- Those who manage the risk and opportunity within Environment in their organization
- Those who already work as an auditor but need a refresher
- Those interested in understanding how to fit EMS into their business
- Those starting their career in environmental management
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare conduct and follow up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Help your organisation to take steps to gain a culture of quality
- Produce professional audit reports and justify cases for corrective action and improvement
What each Learner should know before completing this course:
The CQI and IRCA states that delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge before attending this course:-
The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
• Enhancement of environmental performance
• Fulfilment of compliance obligations
• Achievement of environmental objectives.
An understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used
environmental management terms and definitions, which may be gained by completing an Introduction to audit ISO 14001 EMS Training course or equivalent.
Course ID reference number: 2443
Printed Copy of ISO 14001:2015
Each participant should have a printed copy of the standard to reference while completing this course. Loan copies can only be made available in classroom sessions.
If you have any Questions, please free to call us on 0121 779 3337 – we will be happy to help.
Availability: 18 in stock