CQI & IRCA EMS ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
The aim of this 5 day course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015. To gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally recognised best practice techniques.
The course provides delegates the skills and confidence to plan, conduct, report and follow up EMS audits.
The course is built around a central case study that simulates a site audit, giving delegates practical experience in tackling audit tasks. Workshops, discussions, and interactive tutorials cover important topics.
Delegates achieve certification through a combination of continuous assessment during the course and a 2-hour examination.
- Those responsible carrying out environmental system audits
- Internal auditors – New and Existing
- Experienced quality auditors who want to audit environmental management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
- Managers who will have to evaluate the outcome of internal EMS audits
- Those who manage the risk and opportunity within Environment in their organization
- Those who already work as an auditor but need a refresher
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare conduct and follow up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Produce professional audit reports and justify cases for corrective action and improvement
- Access the latest auditor techniques
What each Learner should know before completing this course:
The CQI and IRCA states that delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge before attending this course:-
The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
• Enhancement of environmental performance
• Fulfilment of compliance obligations
• Achievement of environmental objectives.
An understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used
environmental management terms and definitions, which may be gained by completing an Introduction to audit ISO 14001 EMS Training course or equivalent.
Course ID reference number: 2469
Printed Copy of ISO 14001:2015
Each participant should have a printed copy of the standard to reference while completing this course. Loan copies can only be made available in classroom sessions.
If you have any Questions, please free to call us on 0121 779 3337 – we will be happy to help.
Availability: 18 in stock